Thursday, December 22, 2016

Small Studies Practice

Autumn Along the Uncompahgre





Monuments and Temples of Zion



Super Moon Rising over Zion

I am sure you are tired of me telling of how I have been struggling with painting for the past few years.  So far nothing that I have tried to renew my enthusiasm has worked, but I will continue to persevere.  The small size suits me just now.  If I screw up, I don't have a lot of time and creativity invested.


Mark and I have been collaborating on some digital art cards.  We have had luck selling a few at one of the shops in Ouray that carries my art.  (the Wildflower Boutique).

These are 5 1/2" x 8" blank note cards printed on high quality photo paper.
Here are a few examples:


"Columbine and Paintbrush"






"Red Mountain Reflection"


"Saint Sophia's Ridge"
"Tracks into Winter"

"Early Snow up Camp Bird Road"

"Virgin Snow"
These cards sell at the shop for $5.00 @,  You can purchase them from us for $4.00@ or 6 for $20.

No comments: