Sunday, September 23, 2012

Nothing Can Compare With Fall

Ironton's Autumn Glow








Hillsides bright with color, sky of deepest blue





It's Autumn in the Rockies




Come enjoy the view







Squaw and oak brush blazing red,





Aspen glowing gold



The smiling sun so warm, it reaches to your soul




There are no words to explain it, It's something that you feel




You want to dance along the lane, your head begins to reel





I've heard that other seasons have their moments too,
But nothing can compare with fall,
This I know is true

9 comments:

Box Canyon Blog.com said...

Love the Colorado Boy mine head...

gumo said...

I can't decide which season is best to visit Colorado but I am leaning towards September. Beautiful!

Sandy Mc said...

I love the beauty of fall. Your words and photos are so rich.

Jim and Gayle said...

Beautiful! Although we missed them in CO, we just got back from a hike among the golden aspens in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains here in northern NM.

Chris and Mindy said...

Thanks for the beautiful pictures and thoughts!

Anonymous said...

Just submіt yоur emaіl at http://www.

freеіpаԁ3.allthеbеstproducts.
net and ѕign up to test Apple's products! You get to keep them afterwards!
My web-site :: Best 3D Glasses

Anonymous said...

Νeed hosting? Get thе top deals at http://hοstіng.
tоp-infoгmation.net/
My site :: batteryoperatedheater.net

Anonymous said...

Hello, yup this piece of writing is actually pleasant and I have learned lot of things
from it regarding blogging. thanks.
My weblog : education

Anonymous said...

smokeless cigarettes, e cigarette, e cig reviews, ecigs, best electronic cigarettes, e cigarette